Any business that provides poor customer service fails. Customers who do not feel valued are much more likely to take their business elsewhere. Poor customer support can significantly reduce the number of customers who interact with a business. Any business that has fewer customers will lose money.
Most Faced Challenges
- Instant Communication: Customers nowadays anticipate constant connection from service departments. This is, without a doubt, the most frequent customer service issue that needs to be handled by the company.
- Insufficient Staff: Their design and production team handles customer inquiries and requirements. But with the expansion, the company needs to hire professional call center agents.
- Lack of Proper Knowledge: The current staff is unable to provide customers with solutions on first contact. Once a customer queries, the staff has to hang up, find a solution for the issue then call back the customer again.
- Call Bouncing: Without a proper customer support team, the calls get bounced a lot before the customer can actually get a helpful solution.
ITBee is a company that specializes in Search Engine Optimization. Recently they have expanded their business to the virtual workspace provider. With the expansion now they have to handle customer queries and also give them technical support 24/7. This is causing both physical and financial issues for the business.
Threats to the Business
- All these issues are costing the company bad reviews which are resulting in getting fewer customers, turning it into a financial mess.
- This is a crucial matter as all businesses depend on profit and loss management.
- These issues were hampering their expansion as well as their previously provided services.
- With this loss, the company had to cut down its profit margin to level with the expenses.
Current Market Analysis of Customer Support
- Once their market data was analyzed, we came to learn that they were lacking a perfect customer support management system.
- Since the team was unable to provide the customers with a satisfactory service, they were getting a lot of bad reviews. It was causing them to lose customers resulting in remarkable losses.
- The research that we conducted showed us that an expert customer support system can reduce the loss. It also can increase the revenue by providing proper support to their customers
- This should result in good reviews attracting a new customer base.
How to Overcome this Situation
- Firstly, a workflow of what an agent should do when a customer query arrives with focused and efficient handling was constructed.
- To expedite the workflow, we provided them with an automation help desk service that takes care of repetitive inquiries.
- We prepared pre-packaged responses to the most commonly asked questions for our service team. It maintained the quality of knowledge that our customer support agents will provide.
- Our customer support agents explain the issue or handle any query in detail as they have in-depth knowledge about the service. Thus, increasing efficiency in saving time.
- Every one of them is capable of handling customers politely even when they are being rude.
- This customer support team will help in the growth of their business and increase the profit margin.
Benefits of Our Customer Support
- The business now can solely concentrate on its business operations instead of multitasking.
- We offer many cost-effective plans which help the business to reduce the cost of handling and maintaining a group of employees.
- Our customer support agents have reduced the number of complaints and helped them have a new demographic of customers.
- Our service is packed with skilled professionals who speed up the process of production and supply.
Since using our services the company has been able to attract a vast customer group, increasing their profit margin by 15%. Their operations are being done in a more cost-effective way which is feasible as they are still a small company.