Impressive Growth: Customer service annual growth rate (CAGR) is expected at 16.2 percent from 2022 to 2029.
In today’s world, people have high expectations regarding customer service. But for a growing business, delivering a high level of support can be challenging.
Thankfully, customer service outsourcing companies provide a practical and affordable solution. They take the problem off your hands, taking good care of your customers while you take care of your core business.
Best Customer Service: Criteria Of Comparison
The pandemic caused a 24x increase in migration to cloud technologies, 27x increase in deployment of new service technologies, and 43x increase in deployment of collaboration technologies.
What do I look for when selecting the best customer service outsourcing companies? Here’s a summary of my evaluation criteria:
- Track record: I look for operations that have a proven history of delivering at a high level.
- Range of services: I expect an outsourcing company to offer a full complement of helpful services.
- Client support: I’m seeking organizations that work closely with their clients to achieve the best results.
- Value for $: I look for customer support operations that are affordable for businesses of every size. Customer Service Outsourcing Key Features
Good Features Of Customer Service Companies
- Round-the-clock support: 24-hour operations to ensure that customers get answers when they need them.
- Fast response times: Rapid replies to inquiries to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Omnichannel support: Communicating with people using the communications medium they prefer.
- Trained staff: Expert customer support personnel trained in the art of dealing with people.
- Technical Support Specialization: Leveraging dedicated customer service software to deliver the best service.
- Multilingual capabilities: Ability to provide service in the customer’s preferred language.
- Flexibility: The capacity to scale resources according to demand at busy times.
- Security: High-level protection of customer and client company data.
- Compliance: Adherence to local and international regulations concerning employment and service delivery.
- Reporting: Keeping clients up to date with results relating to key performance indicators.
Notable Customer Service Trends in 2022
- 54% percent of customer service leaders state that growing the business is the top priority for 2022, followed by improving operational excellence (45%).
- 41% of decision-makers who consider CX a critical priority want to specifically improve the speed of customer service.
- 78% of leaders are investing more in self-service, allowing customers to help themselves with self-help portals and AI-powered chatbots.
- 54% of customer service leaders say shifting from reactive to proactive service is a key activity to focus on in 2022.
What Service offers a Customer Care Companies
- High-quality agents: Because our distributed service model allows for remote working and flexibility, we attract a range of high-quality agents that aren’t restricted by geography or personal circumstances. They’re typically more experienced and educated to a higher degree. We don’t operate a shared service model, so agents work for a single brand and are matched based on their experience.
- Flexibility: Our clients benefit from unlimited flexibility as they can scale services up and down to match demand.
This is particularly useful for businesses that experience seasonal surges for instance, the eCommerce space during the Christmas period or travel companies during the summer holiday season.
- Low costs: Odondo’s pay-as-you-go model means no fixed-term contracts and you’ll only ever pay for what you use.
The ability to create a bespoke customer service model where you choose which services you use and in what quantities means you can precisely control your budget on a monthly basis. Furthermore, our distributed model means the overheads attached to traditional contact centers don’t apply to us, and as such, these costs are not passed down to you.
The CallcenterBD Lead is reader-supported. We may earn a commission when you click through links on our site to learn more about how we aim to stay transparent.