We are the biggest and fastest-growing provider of outsourced recruiting support to the worldwide staffing and recruiting sector. Our services are simple to deploy, affordable, and produce noticeable results for the bottom line thanks to our years of experience in the staffing industry as well as the broader outsourced services sector.
Business executives with histories in staffing and business process outsourcing, our company’s founders are strong believers in what we do. A-Players who are devoted to exceeding client and internal objectives make up our team. They are high performers who are metrics-driven.
- Supporting the execution and implementation of project strategies to offshore business process change by working with technology managers.
- Directing the transitions to outsourcing over various waves managing suppliers and personnel during successful transitions.
- Providing precise, succinct, and transparent senior management updates.
- Ensuring the use of best practices across teams, close monitoring of service delivery performance during transition, and resolution of problems within the stream or through elevation to senior management.
- Using efficient communication channels to provide overall project tracking, planning, coordination, and status reporting to the many stakeholders, including Senior Management.
- Helping to develop the service level targets through adequate project governance (both for Transition and Steady State projects), risk management, deliverables tracking, and financial management across many work streams.
- Fulfills operational needs for outsourced human resource management by allocating and scheduling work to employees and monitoring output.
- Update job specifications and job descriptions for all positions filled by contractors, secondees, and project-based employees to maintain the work structure.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from any reputed university with a decent result.
- Experience in Transition Management of at least 3 years.
- Comprehensive familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent analytical abilities and focus on detail.
- Working in challenging situations with sensitivity and respect.
- Organized and self-sufficient.
- Capability to operate under pressure and multitask in order to produce results.