Check How Easily Control B2B Market Research In Your Doorstep
Isn’t market research just market research? Not exactly. To begin with, the B2B purchase process is more involved than consumer-based selections. In B2B sales, you frequently need to persuade and influence a number of stakeholders in order to seal the transaction. Additionally, the B2B market is far smaller than the B2C market, which makes it easier to establish personal connections and bonds but more difficult to gauge what the group as a whole is thinking and feeling.
According to information from the most recent report on the B2B ecommerce business, total sales in the US alone hit $1.39 trillion. If we exclude procurement revenues, that is a 10% year-over-year growth. The amount includes e-procurement and is $2.19 trillion.
The Several B2B Market Research Techniques
Although not a comprehensive list, it will help you get started and ensure that you keep the right questions and factors in mind. So you can begin to learn more about your target B2B audience.
Consult Studies of The B2B Market
Depending on their job title and the industry they work in, B2B buyers can have very varied problems, concerns, and goals. So that you will need to seek in-depth, extensive analysis. It is unique to the types of consumers you are attempting to contact. Here are a few market research papers to get you going:
- 7th Annual B2B Buyer’s Survey Report from Content Marketing Institute: 283 B2B C-level executives, VPs, and Directors were surveyed to discover more about the variables influencing purchase decisions. The effectiveness, consumption, and difficulties of digitized B2B material are discussed.
- Trends & Perspectives from B2B Buyers & Sellers on The State of Sales Acceleration – Dun & Bradstreet, a pioneer in business data and insights, assists B2B salespeople and marketers in acquiring and closing more business. Topics covered include when to call prospects, what influences a buyer’s choice to buy, and how consumers decide whether a product or service satisfies their needs.
- Think again about the B2B buyer’s journey. In order to understand how the buyer’s journey has changed and how sales and marketing teams must rethink their relationships with B2B buyers, influencers, and decision-makers. LinkedIn Business Solutions conducted a global study that involved surveying more than 6,000 B2B buyers, marketers, and salespeople.
Utilize B2B Telemarketing to Get Sales Intelligence
Another excellent method of learning about your target market is through B2B telemarketing. The best thing is that you can outsource these tasks, freeing you and your team to concentrate on other tasks. Why is telemarketing successful for gathering intelligence and conducting B2B market research? Here are some of the causes:
- B2B telemarketers- They can ask specific questions of your actual audience, which is difficult (or impossible) with conventional outreach attempts. This results in targeted insights. These one-on-one, highly-targeted interactions can give you useful information about what your prospects are considering in a provider.
- Real-time evaluation – Do your value propositions make sense? How well does your messaging work? Is your product/brand easily recognizable? With a sales intelligence telemarketing campaign, you’ll be able to respond to questions like these. This is because B2B clients can receive call center representatives to see first hand value propositions and communication. This gradually establishes a continuous improvement loop that aids in fine-tuning your message. So that you speak to the appropriate audience at the appropriate moment.
- Competitor analysis – B2B telemarketing can also give insightful information about the rival goods or services that your target market is utilizing. You’ll find out why they selected a particular company’s solution over those of rivals and any issues they may have had with their existing vendor. This knowledge can be very useful in developing a message. So that it can effectively communicates the proper value proposition to the appropriate audience at the appropriate time.
Conclusion: Intelemark Discovers Important Information About B2B Clientele
Want to acquire an advantage over your rivals and discover more about your targets? Unlike most other market research techniques, Intelemark’s sales intelligence campaigns unearth crucial information that aids B2B sales and marketing teams in understanding their prospects. Discover how Intelemark can assist you in learning more about your audience by contacting us right now. We provide the best call center services.