Callcenter BD is a prominent offsite CCTV monitoring service provider for both commercial and non-commercial assets. Our remote CCTV monitoring allows us to keep an eye on your location 24 /7 hours assuring onsite security and safety.
When it comes to maintaining the security of your home or office, a CCTV camera is a crucial tool. CCTV cameras are an integral part of the entire security system. As a matter of fact, so many other security measures depend on the monitoring and reports of CCTV cameras.
You can monitor CCTV cameras in a number of ways. You can do so with automated software or by your in-house team. But outsourcing CCTV monitoring services come with some unique benefits. We offer a range of benefits along with our CCTV monitoring services.
We Use Cutting-Edge CCTV Monitoring Technology
Our systems use the most up-to-date technology and capabilities, with monitoring options to meet your demands (including full 24/7video surveillance services). Specifically –
- Surveillance recordings of high quality are safely backed up and kept. If necessary, they can be used in judicial processes (contractual, civil, and criminal)
- For on-site inspections and lone workers, CCTV monitoring software can be connected with work-site access control and perimeter alarm systems, as well as body-worn video cameras.
- For best surveillance robustness, network bandwidth usage, and cost-efficiency, we deploy centralized and dispersed IP camera technologies.
- Personal identification, call tree applications, crisis management, and other software systems can be integrated into surveillance systems.
FAQ For CCTV Monitoring Services
How to get the right CCTV solution from Callcenter BD?
Callcenter BD is a major mid-market security systems provider. The company is owned and operated by a group of professionals with over 100 years of combined expertise in the electronic security industry. We are NSI and BSI accredited for CCTV and security.
How much does Callcenter BD's CCTV system cost?
There is the ability to work with a variety of budgets. CCTV cameras, for example, can cost anything from £100 to £6,000. The guiding concept is to figure out what you want to do with the system and then acquire estimates for one that has the necessary components and is suitable for your needs.
Can Callcenter BD's CCTV monitoring reduce the cost of security?
There are numerous instances where these security technologies can lower a company’s security costs. Security guards are typically paid between £12 and £15 per hour. Some businesses require security cameras to be monitored 24 hours a day, while others only after hours. However, based on these data, a corporation can achieve some clear cost savings by investing in CCTV monitoring to callcenter.
What are the benefits of monitored CCTV systems to Callcenter BD?
CCTV surveillance in callcenter BD has numerous perks and benefits.
The following are the details:
- Criminal behavior such as vandalism and break-ins can be reduced and prevented by using CCTV monitoring.
- Monitored CCTV is just as effective as having a manned security guard on-site, and costs can be cut by up to 95%.
- These security technologies enable you to track a possible burglar or criminal’s every move. This means you’ll be able to detect and prevent more dangers.
- Audio can be included in CCTV surveillance systems. You can talk with the invader over public address speakers using the audio intervention. By informing them that they are being monitored, you enhance the likelihood of them being deterred.